How to use the Patient management screen
I would like to know how to use the Patient management screen.
Note: Patient management is a premium subscription feature. Contact your Roche representative for any inquiries.
Patient management is your home screen and allows you to get a high-level overview of patient data for the last 14 days.
Patient management overview
A list of all your patients displays, divided by the device they use to monitor their data (BGM or CGM).
BGM is the default list, to switch views, use the CGM tab at the top of the screen. Patients using both devices display on the two lists.
Note: This screen changes daily, as it always takes data from the last 14 days.
From this screen you will be able to view:
- Personal and health information about a specific patient (name, date of birth, patient ID, etc.) on the patient info section.
- Key diabetes information about a patient in each row, based on the tab you have selected:
- BGM tab specific data: last HbA1c, last data upload, average BG tests per day, glucose level distribution, total hypos and hypers.
- CGM tab specific data: CGM active time, glucose management indicator, glucose level distribution.
- Additional information about hypos and hypers, glucose exposure, and glucose variability. To display it, click the drop-down arrow at the end of each patient row.
- The RPM tag, displayed if a patient is enrolled in the Remote Patient Monitoring program. The tag changes color when on any 4 days within a 7-day period, there is no data upload.
To check your patients’ diabetes detailed information, open the patient view by clicking on a patient’s name. To return to the Patient management screen, click the icon in the upper left corner.
Note: The information you can view depends on your professional role within the system.
If you want to add a new patient to the platform, click Create new patient.
To find an existing patient by name or ID, use the field in the search bar. By default, patients’ surnames are listed alphabetically.
Want to change how the patient list displays?
- To refine results by category, select the corresponding checkboxes in the filters section. To reset search results, click Clear all filters.
- To adjust the number of records displayed at a time, click the drop-down arrow Results per page.
- To manage the way your information displays, click Sort by.
Note: Some features may not be available in your country or your center’s plan.