Starting October 2023, the RocheDiabetes Care Platform will gradually receive some updates. In this section, you can read about them and check out the How-to articles.
- New options, information, and statistics
- New diabetes types and therapies when creating or editing a patient.
- Additional information when hovering the Basal Rate line on the daily glucose profile.
- The Glycemic variability range changed to “Stable” or “Unstable” in the Status card.
- New options to create or connect a Patient:
Simplified creation form and creating or connecting a patient with a Sharing Code
- New Data Uploader
These changes will be rolled out gradually by country starting October 2023. Please check with your local Accu-Chek representative for further details.