What are the RocheDiabetes Care Platform's system requirements
I want to make sure that my center’s computers and browsers are compatible with the RocheDiabetes Care Platform.
Check the chart to confirm that your center’s computers and browsers are compatible with the RocheDiabetes Care Platform and Device Link.
|Chrome on Windows
|Chrome on macOS
|Firefox on Windows
|Firefox on macOS
|Edge on Windows
|Safari on macOS
Minimum screen resolution
1024 x 768 and 16-bit color.
Device Link software
Device Link is compatible with the following OS:
- Windows 11
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1
- OSX Catalina
- OSX Big Sur
- OSX Monterey
Further information can be found in the Device Link User Guide.
Note: Tidepool and Glooko/Diasend aren’t compatible with the Device Link software.
Whitelisted IP addresses and domains
If you are a system administrator, ensure that the following IP addresses and domains are whitelisted and that Ports are open:
- International users: *.rochediabetes.com, *.rochedcplatform.com, and *.rochedc.eu // CloudflareIP ranges with Port 443.
- Only for US users: *.rochedcplatform.com and *.myrdcp.com // CloudflareIp ranges with Port 443.
- Roche certificates shouldn’t be manipulated by any proxy. For further information on how to check if a certificate is being modified, follow this article.
- Make sure that [email protected] is added to safe sender list so that emails are not blocked/ reported as spam.
- USB ports should be open to connect a device reader such as the Accu-Chek® Smart Pix device reader or use the USB cable to connect to the Accu-Chek® 360° software.
In Chrome settings > Privacy and security > Cookies
- General settings is set to Allow all cookies.
- Preload pages for faster browsing and searching is disabled.