How to share my health data from mySugr® with my doctor
I want to share health data with my doctor using mySugr®.
To start sharing your health data with your doctor, you should connect a mySugr® account to your RocheDiabetes Care Platform account.
Note: Already have a mySugr® account? Skip to the section Share health data with your doctor.
Install the mySugr® app and create an account
- Your doctor must invite you to share data using the mySugr® app. Open the invitation email and tap the link to download the mySugr® app.
- The app store will open. Tap download and install.
- Go to the mySugr® app and type your email address to create a new account.
Important: Be sure to use the same email address you gave to your doctor.
- Open the confirmation email, tap Confirm my email or enter the verification code into the mySugr® app.
- Choose a password, accept the consent statements, and tap Create account.
Important: You must select EU at the Storage location of my data tab if you live outside the US.
- Select your diabetes type, therapy setting, BG measurement settings, and other important information about your diabetes management.
Share health data with your doctor
- Open the mySugr® app and tap Share now.
- Review the information about sharing and tap Connect.
- Open the email and tap the link to set a password for your RocheDiabetes Care Platform account.
- Tap Open to return to the mySugr® app.
- Enter a password and tap Save password.
- Sign in to your RocheDiabetes account with the same email address you used to set your password.
- Review the consent statements and tap Accept.
- Tap Done.
Note: Your mySugr® data will automatically be transferred to the RocheDiabetes Care Platform, where your doctor can view your diabetes information at any time.